Calories Per Serving 370 | 20 g fat | 45 g carbs
1/24 cups of gluten free graham crackers smashed and crumbled
1/4 cup of Organic Agave Sweetener
1/3 cup almond oil
1/3 cup pomegranate greek yogurt
1/3 cup vanilla fat free yogurt
4 oz of non fat cream cheese softened
2 large eggs
3/4 cub of frozen raspberries
2/3 cup of Sugar
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup of pomegranate preserves
1 tbsp of ater
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 x 8-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine crumbs sweetener and oil, mixing well. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add yogurt and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gently stir in raspberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours.
5. Topping Directions: Combine strawberry preserves and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam melts. Top off on each individual slice.
(Recipe adapted From Whole Living)
Juicy and oh so sweet, Lychees make one nice iced treat!
Calories Per Serving 114
Nutritional Bonus: Vitamin C
3 cups shaved ice
3/5 cup grapefruit juice
2 pounds lychees, partially saved
1.Spread the ice evenly on a serving tray (preferably one of clear glass). Pour the grapefruit juice over the ice. Arrange the lychees over the ice and serve.2
2. To eat, peel the rough skin away from the fruit, enjoy the juicy flesh, and discard the pit.
Calories per cookie: 66
2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup molasses
1 large egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1. Beat 2/3 cup sugar and butter with a standing or handheld mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add molasses and egg, and beat well.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Lower the speed and gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture. Mix until well blended. Divide dough in half. Wrap each portion in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Shape each portion of dough into 35 (1-inch) balls. Roll in 3 tablespoons sugar. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to cooling rack.